1) Another fabulous acu session- I've switched my sessions to Monday from now on, which will be a great start to each week.
|Soooo tired of peeing on sticks, but alas...|
|Not so sure if FF is correct with a CD22 ovulation. +OPK at noon on CD21.|
EWCM still there on CD23 at 9 AM. BD'ed twice within 48 hrs. of +OPK. :)
3) Funny license plates- Speaking of BD...It just so happened I was behind this truck and it made me laugh out loud! This guy must be quite the stud to put "BD WOLF" on his license plate, am I right? Please let me know if there is another meaning other than the one I'm thinking of...my mind is clearly stuck in babydancing land. Ha!
4) Yellow roses in bloom-We have three bushes growing outside which have been blooming all summer long. I also bought some long stems for my kitchen last Friday, and they are opening beautifully.
|These are the only flowers I don't kill in my yard apparently.|
|I heart Costco. 2 dozen roses for only $12.99!|
5) MTHFR Support- After lollygagging on this for quite some time, I finally went out and bought an additional bioavailable folate supplement. The folate in my prenatal is also bioavailable and I eat tons of folate rich foods, but my acu felt it was important to cover my bases further with some additional supplementation in this area due to my MTHFR. I found this one for only $20. The last thing I want to mess around with is my ability to convert folate when I'm TTC and once I become pregnant, so I feel better taking it for insurance purposes.
|2000 mcg methylfolate should do the trick.|
|She is so lady-like covering the important parts.|
|New artwork/reminder over Le Toilette|
Also did new curtains, pillows and lamps in our living room. This is only the 2nd room to get curtains in our house, and what a difference it makes. Hubby also steam cleaned in here. Nothing better than new decor and clean carpets!
9) Pampering and relaxation time- Getting my hair did on Thursday, which is grossly overdue. Then, Friday-Sunday we have a weekend staycation in Austin planned. Hubby is signed up for a golf tournament at Barton Creek Resort, so we're making a weekend out of it. I got a very generous birthday gift certificate from my MIL last month, so I will be putting it to good use with a massage and a facial on Sunday before returning home. I cannot wait!!!
|Barton Creek (in hill country just outside Austin, TX)|